New York Shark New York Shark

I must say this game will truly be a classic for Newgrounds, it is quite unique. Here's to hoping for more shark games :3

Tankmen: Battle 3 Tankmen: Battle 3

very nice

I'd give it a 10 but the game is somehow too easy. It doesn't have some difficulty 'cuz as many pointed out enemies do lil damage and you can regain health easily.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

nice

the graphics are great and the story is good. I like how you get to teach skills to the zombies. :)

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

...

This game is far more challenging than the last one which makes it more fun for me. THe hardest obstacle would have to be the really tall-ass hills. It would take a lot from your "doom meter." It kinda lags also from time to time. Other than that, this game pretty much improved than your last one. Keep it up! :P

Field Command 2 Field Command 2

well

for a game made WAY back in '05, everyone reviewing this only now should cut you some slack, the game would be awesome for anyone in earlier years of 2000 but now that this game is 5 years old, what more do you expect?

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

...

What can I say? This is like an awesome interactive. Never have I seen such from a zombie themed game

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

kewl

It's really a nice tool but I'm experiencing some trouble with the buffering. After a few seconds the song stops completely.

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

wow

Such a win. Luv this game, hope the medals will work soon.

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

nice

This game has broken my boredom and is so addictive in many ways.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

eh...

Well, i also love the FPA series and I can't wait for this one. I'm expecting the same random fun in the last two games. :P But this demo seems laggy on my pc. Perhaps because I'm on Internet Explorer?