My Little Hell My Little Hell

:))

it's awesome to see you guys are back for more fun just like in the days of the ice cream man

Macross Aria - The Red Barron Macross Aria - The Red Barron

epic

I'd love to hear this in a horror/suspense blockbuster movie someday.

Ted's Christmas Ted's Christmas

hehehe

Ted reminds me of Patrick's voice. lol, anyways, this would make an awesome flash. As forJeremy, he reminds me of Ren in the old Ren and Stimpy show. And Rodney, he's like one of those rich guys who give advice.

baugusbryson responds:

glad you liked it! =3

The Adams Family Theme The Adams Family Theme

Nice music, it really reminds me of the good 'ole cartoons when I was 5 back in 2003. I cant believe cartoon network canceled such a show. THanks for the memories. :)

Kw- Vader's Chill Kw- Vader's Chill

:P Nice

Nice loop, I'm annoyed by the ba ba dumbababadum beat sorta thing. But still, it was good.

Kaizerwolf responds:

Meh, thanks for the review. :)

Bad To Be Bone Bad To Be Bone

sweet

ever thought redoing what the mystery guitar man on youtube did when he made the electric-acoustic showdown?

(The Evil) Ice Cream Man (The Evil) Ice Cream Man

sweet

so this is the older version of your hit song last 2009.

Down 2.0 Down 2.0

:) nice

THat's a really nice remix of the actual song and the vocals are great too. The audio wasn't like the ear popping original one, this was like a softcore version.

sin30vendetta responds:

Well, thank you. We tried to keep it ear-friendly. We ended up having 4 different voices in the song, and we think that really added variety to the verses, and especially the main rap-verse.

We actually started from scratch on it, so it wasn't technically a remix of the original. But it does sound so similar, that you might as well call it one. Thanks for the review!

- s30v

8 Bit Indiana Jones 8 Bit Indiana Jones

sweet

It sounds like what an Indie game would've sounded like back in the days of NES.

T-heme (A Terminator Cover) T-heme (A Terminator Cover)

PERFECT!!!!

This is exactly what I needed for a film! THANKS!!!!!!