All 28 art Reviews

Manny Pacman Manny Pacman

um...

It's more of a chibi like thing if you ask me. As for the iphone/touch, I never really saw him with one. Keep this style up and baka mascout ka. P.s, gawan mo si GMA. hehehe

Slim Slim

um....

nice art here, but her face reminds me of eminem(back in the slim shady days). lol. Anyways, the jewelry was nice for her.

Beernuts Beernuts

hahaha

Joe Cool in his high school look! Loved this comic before!

You're a mean one, Mr. Krampus You're a mean one, Mr. Krampus

wow...

First I though he was the Grintch from Dr Seuss' book until I remembered that story. Thumbs up also for the cameo of hansel and Gretel from my fave Bugs Bunny movie.

The Perils of Penelope Pitstop The Perils of Penelope Pitstop

:))))

I miss these shows! Thanks for the nostalgic memories. P.S. Next time, try Top Cat

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

hehehe

Can't the others who rated below 5 understand that anyone has the freedom to draw what he wants? This is still ART fyi. It's Mr. Swain's choice whether or not if he wants to draw such and post it. As for the others who say: "if you're artwork is like this and mine is, how come they front paged yours and denied mine?", please do understand that this has a meaning in it, a story, a gag unlike yours(maybe, not saying all of your stick art don't). Ever thought of that? Ever realized that this is art with a story and gag if you look at it? It's not simply sticks drawn by 5 year olds, it's sticks done by professionals. Please think of that future reviewers, don't just call it crap if the reasons are stated above. As for the art guidelines, yes. It does not allow doodles and sketches so how'd this get here? Well, as I just said:"it's sticks done by professionals", i should know because I still draw stuff like these and some say it's crap while the rest say:"how creative." It's pure creativity and high self-esteem that has allowed such an artwork to apear in the art portal and be front paged.

Sucks to be Luigi: Past Lives Sucks to be Luigi: Past Lives

nice philosophical approach there

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation and I'd have to say Luigi thinking of himself as ruthless dictators, kings, and hard to reach when there's still some chips in it so the only choice is to eat it the way people drink cans with a funny looking guy as a mascot is some funny thing. From great to great to tasty but devilish to downright loser. hahahaha!!! I really like your comedy and especially when these type of conversations start you'd remember Calvin talking to Hobbes then ending the discussion with something irrelevant(like when she suddenly said something about unicorns). Also its kinda cool the way you made all of them look like a child's tv show with so many topics a mere child won't understand(but if that child does understand, WOW what a genius). Also,that's a lot of eye-liner. Her shoulders look wrong in the first panel too. Other then that, I'd say you're on the right track with this comic. Can't wait for the latest luigi comic strip. :).

P.S. Keep this up and you could print a book like what the guys who made Cyanide and Happiness did. Good luck with that.

Sucks to be Luigi: The Hat Sucks to be Luigi: The Hat

goodie

i like the fact that someone else prefers Luigi, i mean seriously, Luigi's not a fat plumber who rescues blondes. He's a fit plumber who's sadly been covered by his fat-ass bro.

Sucks to be Luigi: Friend Sucks to be Luigi: Friend

sweet!

it's nice to see another comic artist who's got a nice sense of humor(and NINTENDO!)

Mario Party 8 Comic Mario Party 8 Comic

hahaha

I get the jokes and the art's nice. I really laughed and this just made my day better. Poor Yoshi, looked both ways but didn't notice that the stoplight says go(most likely why he got a terrible fate). As for toad, well....those aren't ordinary mushrooms. Keep it up!