So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

That was nice, the simplicity makes it more unique and awesome, we'll all miss eddsworld....it was pretty swell.

Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

:))

The simplicity of this old joke mixed with your creativity just made my day. It's quite short and animation isn't much but it didn't fail to make me laugh.

CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly

whoa...

you think this is why hollywood made Inception?

Celx-Requin responds:

Ha yeah right I wish this were as good,
thanks though!
- Celx

New York Shark New York Shark

I must say this game will truly be a classic for Newgrounds, it is quite unique. Here's to hoping for more shark games :3

Tankmen: Battle 3 Tankmen: Battle 3

very nice

I'd give it a 10 but the game is somehow too easy. It doesn't have some difficulty 'cuz as many pointed out enemies do lil damage and you can regain health easily.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

nice

the graphics are great and the story is good. I like how you get to teach skills to the zombies. :)

My Little Hell My Little Hell

:))

it's awesome to see you guys are back for more fun just like in the days of the ice cream man

Macross Aria - The Red Barron Macross Aria - The Red Barron

epic

I'd love to hear this in a horror/suspense blockbuster movie someday.

Ted's Christmas Ted's Christmas

hehehe

Ted reminds me of Patrick's voice. lol, anyways, this would make an awesome flash. As forJeremy, he reminds me of Ren in the old Ren and Stimpy show. And Rodney, he's like one of those rich guys who give advice.

baugusbryson responds:

glad you liked it! =3

Manny Pacman Manny Pacman

um...

It's more of a chibi like thing if you ask me. As for the iphone/touch, I never really saw him with one. Keep this style up and baka mascout ka. P.s, gawan mo si GMA. hehehe

Slim Slim

um....

nice art here, but her face reminds me of eminem(back in the slim shady days). lol. Anyways, the jewelry was nice for her.

Beernuts Beernuts

hahaha

Joe Cool in his high school look! Loved this comic before!